[Dailydrool] A silly argument?

Elizabeth linktolindsey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 17:54:51 PDT 2018

What does it say about me and my little sister that it is so important that our own dog and its breed be deemed the most stubborn? She claims her polar-bear-look-alike Sophie, a Great Pyrenees, is more stubborn than my young Charlie Basset, and, in fact, Great Pyrenees are more stubborn than bassets. Impossible. Bassets are much more stubborn than any other breed. Our argument actually got a little heated. She just cannot accept that I am right—you cannot get more stubborn than a basset.

Elizabeth