[Dailydrool] Pawties

Riche Churchill ninedogs04 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 18:04:49 PDT 2018

Some of you Droolers have amazing writing abilities, not to mention senses of humor. Not only funny in the written words, but I find myself easily visualizing, "seeing" the party activities described.
The first time one of these get-togethers/parties was described (a year or so ago?) I fell for it hook, line and sinker, and only later reflection finally caused me to say, "Wait a minute...!? Was this possible?" It sounded quite real to me.
Am smarter and wiser now, but enjoy the "trips" just as much as the first time.
Riche
P.S. Way back when the first of the "Grandmother: I'm at the airport in XXX and have been robbed, etc." message came, it took me a panicky moment to realize... I don't have any grandchildren! And the first Nairobi prince who thoughtfully left me several million dollars in his will (and claimed a distant relationship) had me thrilled for another moment before the spoilsport brain said, "Get a grip, you idiot."
I am much wiser now, or thought I was until Bassets started going on trips.... sympathy messages should go to
ninedogs04 at yahoo.com