[Dailydrool] Reggie Repawt

djefla50 at gmail.com djefla50 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 13:44:37 PDT 2018

YES!!! My favorite snow has arrived again! I love it! The Momperson hates it and would like nothing better than to feel sand between her paws! LOL!

However, I digress.  I have a problem that you may be able to help me with. The mp says I have the rotten green mouth. She tries to keep it clean but needs information on how to get rid of it. Will it necessitate a vet visit? I like going there so no biggie for me.

I'm sending drool to all in need and heartfelt prayers to all that have lost a fur baby.  I try to write but the mp has the password. She has been crazy busy with the grand mp at assisted living. I visited there today and let me tell you about interesting smells! It smells like.........

So sorry, I was about to get totally gross. The mp told me to filter my thoughts before my paws type them LOL!

Anyway, I will appreciate any thoughts on the the green mouth!

Thanks,
Reggie and the mp, Daria
djefla50 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPad