[Dailydrool] Green Mouth

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 04:22:44 PDT 2018

Hi Reggie! I, Bugsey, also occasionally suffer from green mouth. If the mom
falls behind on maintenance, she uses chlorhexadine pads to wipe up my
mouth until the extra nasty smell is gone. She likes to do it after each
meal. I get fed 2x a day. Once the nasty green stuff and smell is gone, she
switches to unscented baby wipes for maintenance after each meal. She also
takes the opportunity to wipe down my paws at that time because I am also
prone to getting the yeasty beasties between my toes as well. I am very
good about it and I am pretty good at letting her do this. Beauford also
requires this care occasionally and he HATES it. He runs and cries and
won't lift his feet up. Trust me on this. Just be good about it. It wastes
less times and keeps the mom happy. A happy mom is a mom that gives out
more lovings.

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer
timandjenmartin at gmail.com