[Dailydrool] Millie update.

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Fri Mar 16 17:40:36 PDT 2018

Today Millie saw the physical therapist and got punctured, cold lasered, Assisi looped and massaged.  Also, one of the technicians pulled a  big pile of  fur off her.  They did not charge for that.   We also talked about her problems.  When we finished, she wanted to take a walk rather than go home.  She did walk a bit better, though.  Even now she is walking a little bit better.  The vet said that the effects of this first visit will not  last too long.  We have  4 more weekly sessions scheduled after which we will assess the results.  I will purchase one of the Assisi loops to treat her at home.  Hopefully this will work and she will need less pills.  We also have purchased some 300mg Gabapentin capsules, so I only have to give her 3 instead of 9 per day.

Sent from
Douglas G Dropp and Millie
along with Charlie and Bennett both ATB
            ddropp at aol.com