[Dailydrool] Green Mouth?

tcm541 at gmail.com tcm541 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 15:57:09 PDT 2018

Green mouth? Whazzat? I've got a Reggie too. And he has what I call "booger lips". His flews get infected and really, really stinky. Is that the "green mouth" Daria's Reggie has?

I have a jar of chlorhexidine ointment by VetOne, I apply it with my finger. (Amazon, search by name, or for B006XZW5XG - way cheaper than the wipes, when you count the number of applications vs. the number of wipes). It's a funny blue color, but that's better than green 😊

Tim 'n Puppies:
  -- Dexter
  -- Reggie