[Dailydrool] Ella

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 06:36:52 PDT 2018

I have not truly had a dog with IBD, but I have had 4 bassets with IBS.
Both Beauford and Bugsey have it and Bugsey is way worse than Beauford. I
have found turkey, duck, and fish to be easy on the digestive system. I
have also had 2 bassets that ate non-food items when too hungry. One also
had IBS. So, they were both on the green bean diet as well. They got a half
can of no salt added green beans on top of their food at each meal and a
full size carrot for a snack in the afternoon. I have no idea if any of
this will help poor Ella, but I thought I would throw it out there.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess