[Dailydrool] Thanks

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 13:04:42 PDT 2018

We are so grateful for the good thoughts and wishes sent our way by the
Drool family at the passing of Conley. Most of us have been through this
before, but it is never easy and every thought and card and best wish makes
it a little easier. This one kind of caught us by surprise and made it
especially hard but your kindness helped more than you know.
MertaLou and Doc seem to be adjusting well. Mr Biskit and I--not so much.
But we will. With your thoughtfulness. Thank you all again so very much.
Thank you all, thank you again.