[Dailydrool] after surgery

Carol Yokum racetrcker at aol.com
Sat May 26 09:14:10 PDT 2018

Cooper came through his spleen removal very well and will be coming home probably tomorrow.   We will not get the biopsy results until mid-week which I take to mean Thursday because of the holiday weekend.   Can anyone explain to me how to use a t-shirt to keep him from getting at the incision site?   He will be wearing a cone so can't reach it to lick or bite at it but would a a t-shirt keep him from scratching at it with his paw?   If so, can I just use a regular t-shirt and how would I keep it from creeping up towards his neck?

Thanks so much for any information anyone can send me.

Carol
Racetrcker at aol.com