[Dailydrool] SNOOPY!!!

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:24:39 PDT 2018

Way to go Snoopy! Keep your people on their toes. You have needs that need to be met, and be met NOW! Our, dare I term them seniors, Radar 11.5 (bloat episode and went down in the rear) and Mollie the Bloodhound 11 ( high liver values, gallstones and a big spleen) are raw fed and enjoy a crock pot meal every now and again. They too demand their meals and treats as well as daily walks and let the surrounding counties know each time a dog walks by their house. There’s no slowing down for these two “seniors” and I love it!
Keep up the good work Snoopy! It helps to keep your people young.
Cheryl
Radar & Finn
Mollie & Jefro, the Bloodhounds
Sent from my iPad