[Dailydrool] November Debbies Dawgs $5 Friday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Oct 24 16:42:38 PDT 2018

I wanted to post about our rescue for November $5 Friday - BAGS
Basset Rescue in Ohio.  They have 26 seniors in their care and that’s
after losing 4 of their seniors in the last few days.  This rescue takes
amazing care of their senior hounds and really needs help with vet
bills, medications and prescription foods.  Your donation no matter
how small would be much appreciated.

All donations go to Debbies Dawgs and then we forward them to the
rescue. This is so much easier for the rescue - no bookkeeping, no
checking the mailbox every day or the paypal account.  We send them
every penny on the Monday after $5 Friday. Late donations are sent
the following Friday.  We never turn away a donation!

We would prefer not to lose part of your donation to Paypal fees so
when donating via Paypal, please be sure to choose the friends and family
option before filling in our address which is debbiesdawgs at icloud.com
If you send via goods and services they assume you are buying something
and take out a fee.

Checks are most welcome as well - send to Debbies Dawgs, 23 Peppertree
Ct. Marietta GA  30068

$5 Friday is officially Nov. 2 but we accept, love and appreciate early
donations.

Thanks for supporting Debbies Dawgs and keeping Debbie Winchesters
dream alive.

Donna, drool fueler for my own senior rescues, Maggie and YaYa