[Dailydrool] Mariah update

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 15:55:03 PDT 2018

this is Mariah.  I just got back from the vetperson and am in a rotten mood.      I have a bunch of pills to take with meals for both my itchies  and the nasty spots I caused by scratching.  the vetperson says I got bitten by a bug or stung by a bee and my body rebelled by making itchy bumps.  and, as if all this were not bad enough,  I got a toenail trim and have to wear the cone of shame for a few days.  the benedryl and anti-itch lotion mom was using just didn’t cut it so now they’ve pulled out the tougher stuff.  Which I suppose is to be expected—I am a tough little dog who takes things to extremes if I can.  Mom says that describes my vet bills too.

Say, anybody out there know who won my quilt or how much moolah it raised?  Just curious. Semper fido  Mariah the itchy