[Dailydrool] Appreciation, and snow nose

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 00:09:44 PDT 2018

First of all, I want to thank droolers with all my heart for the outpouring of sympathy for my broken elbows.  I am an awful temporary invalid who does try to be good but inwardly fusses to the max. I value my independence and resist any deterioration of same, an issue no doubt for all of us who are aging or get whapped from time to time by the vagaries of life. I smile at my husband an watch that I don’t bite him or anyone else, but secretly froth at the mouth at every new thing I can’t do.  what has kept me sane is reading all the kind words and encouragement from all of you.  Luckily for me, this go around, the issues will mend themselves with time.  Thank you all for helping me.  Every day I improve.

On the snow nose—we had a terrier in the rescue I work with who had this.  Coconut oil spread on his nose actually helped quite a lot.  he was adopted and I haven’t heard about him in quite some time, so I don’t know how he is currently doing.

Semper fido, all.  Love from me, Mariah, Mila, and Ipo

Val Brewer