[Dailydrool] Mariah checking in

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 13:47:08 PDT 2018

This is Mariah checking in.  well, my mom says she is recovering.  this week she is out of the double slings that left her little hands fluttering on her chest like T rex arms.  I thought it was pretty funny watching her scratch her nose with a barbecue spatula clutched in her claws. Ha ha, but I digress.  the good news is that she has been cleared to drive a car, even though turning the wheel hurts (good physical therapy, she is told).  the bad news is that she can’t lift anything more than five pounds for the next SIX weeks, which means she won’t take us dogs anywhere with her, which is SO UNFAIR. (I’m the only one of us three dogs with the moxie to jump in and out of the car on my own.  she could at least take me and leave the other two sissies at home.  It is totally ridiculous we travel as a pack anyway.  I mean, we’re a pack, but I’m the leader and I’m in charge.  Where  are my special privileges.  I mean, c’mon now.  I call foul.  Justice anyone?)

But, anyhow, life goes on here.  aloha, all.  Mariah of Hawaii