[Dailydrool] Dearest Clara

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 5 06:58:10 PDT 2019

Hi Clara, Snoopy here,
Yes, yes it was me, LuLu had programmed your number into the pawPhone and I called to consult with you because it seems your mother is in the process of dragging home all manor of ragged hound.
Yes, yes there is a d at mn beagle ..... I hear she can cook though ....... my understanding is that one hound may not be enough ...... is your home a foster home?  I wanted to discuss these things with your mother because I do remember hearing from LuLu that you ran your roost with an iron paw and were not reluctant to roll a hound and demand an apology when they behaved, errrr, abruptly.
The fact is that the woman refused to put you on the phone and tried to swear me to secrecy.
And there you have it.
More later from Snoopy who knows more then he said.