[Dailydrool] From the Jail....uh...desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 11:44:05 PDT 2019

This be MertaLou who is currently incarcerated UNFAIRLY yes! Unfairly I had
nothing NOTHING to do with it. Nothing. I was an innocent passing by I
swear.
She left the hot dogs (what a disgusting name) out on the counter pushed
waay too far back for me to ever have reached I tell you NO WAY could I
reach it no matter how I stretched...uh...umm...by which I mean that IF I
had stretched and certainly I did not do any such thing nossir I did not.
But if I had I could not have reached the hotdogs there were two  nice,
plump, Nathan's all beef Kosher oh! I'm sorry! Did I drool just a little
there? Here let me lick it off there we go...
so anyway there they were and Doc and I had a little conversation about how
she had surely forgotten them it was before lunch after all and she must
have forgotten all about them and if we did nothing they might spoil and so
we decided to take them to her to remind her to either fix them or put them
in the coldbox that eats leftovers.
So Doc with his nice long elegant legs put his feets on the drawer and
gently lifted one off the plate and just as he did he SLIPPED! Oh it was
terrible he nearly fell with his foot still caught in the drawer he could
have broken a leg and then they would have had to shoot him! He saved
himself at the last instant by heroically swallowing the H.Dog that had so
unbalanced him! He swears that is what happened and I....I be....lieve him
yes I do. But she refuses to understand so here we are....in jail. Send
food.
Love & cuddles, Merta Lou