[Dailydrool] Clara here again

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 5 13:21:09 PDT 2019

Hi Snoopy, emergency over. Aparently it was all a big misunderstanding.
Today I heard The Mother take a call from a woman at the charity where she works.

Two days a week she mongrels off at Silly O Clock in the morning to "go and look after the poor doggies who don't have a home"., which is sort-of nice of her, but a bit inconvenient when it comes to the dispensing of belly rubs and treats on demand.
Anyhow, the lady at the end of the phone was inviting me to go there with The Mother on Sunday. Clearly they have heard of me and my great beauty and wisdom and want to make my acquaintance - entirely understandable. We are to meet a young lady called Fiona, from Ireland. I've never heard of this person, but I have no doubt they have heard about me.
 And, for the record, we haven't had fosters for years because my brother could be quite rude and The Mother said it just wasn't fair. So, there we are. Just a nice trip to meet the people who look after poor doggies who don't have a home.
Erm.... Am I missing something here? No. No, of course I'm not....

Clara, in the UK with Sally

So, you see, no beagles.
Clara, with Sally, UK