[Dailydrool] Merta Lous

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Fri Apr 5 13:22:00 PDT 2019

Paisley here, Merta Lou I feel your pain. I too have been unjustly
accused of taking food off the counter. Specifically a nicely done lamb
chop. Now everyone knows I am vertically challenged and could not reach
said chop. Big sister Maggie, a lab with a very long snooter reach got
the chop, but I got the blame. Of course she got caught and we had to
share the chop since it was supposedly contaminated with slobber. I told
Maggie to put it back on the plate, but noooo, so she was caught. At
least after getting yelled at we did get to share the tasty lamb chop. I
must admit is was cooked just to our liking. Sometime our slaves just
don't appreciate us enough.

vastrand at comcast.net