[Dailydrool] mertu lew

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Fri Apr 5 14:09:30 PDT 2019

dearest, I feel you pain while incarcerated& that is just wrong!  I am sending you a care box of goods......first off good mustard.  Nathan's dog require this.2nd this is a few of the genuine knishes that the mother bought and has been slobbering over.  she swears they are a REQUIREMENT with good hot dogs.
3rs are good pickles.  can't have all this without the others.
notice there will be a file inside the knishes.
and a side note:  if you get trapped....your side weapon will the burp you can release.
lovesyour super secret helperdexter & his mom thye lover off all things ny deli that she so misses