[Dailydrool] Guinness update

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 16:43:24 PDT 2019

It looks like they are going to keep Guinness several more days.  The first estimate was Monday, but now it could be as late as Thursday.  They got him to stand today, but he is still not walking.  He was able to walk before surgery, just not well.  He is also still not eating.  His bladder is possibly impacted, though it may just be slow to recover.  He’s wagging his tail and not in any pain.  I’m worried.  I know he’s getting the best possible care, but I’ve never had any experience with a dog having spinal surgery before.

Sent from my iPad