[Dailydrool] Petsmuck

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 11 10:41:17 PDT 2019

Hello from Chomper,
I should have listened.  I read it all on the drool.  I should have gone flat in the parking lot.  I should have resisted. But instead ......
I let my daddy take me to Petsmuck!  This is all mommy's fault, she's clueless.  I have been letting her clip off my toe bones, they were very long when I arrived and they have been getting shorter and shorter and she says they are close to short enough but need another trim and I said NO!!  Forget about it!  and I bite.  So she had a talk with daddy.  When daddy got my lead I got real excited ..... oh boy we are going for a ride .... oh boy!  And then we parked in the Petsmuck parking lot and I didn't know ..... I should have known, I should have gone flat, but  instead ...
I went inside of the Petsmuck with my daddy and we walked right to a door inside the Petsmuck and we went in the door and ........ there were a lot of torture devices in there.  OMG.  Daddy gave them a paper from my vet and they typed into the computer and then, and then they tried to take me on the other side of the gate with the torture devices and ..... I got so scared I peed everywhere.  Well, they cleaned that up and then, and then daddy LEFT!  And I thought OMG he is surrendering me!  OMG my family, my life, I've been here 4 months, I already lost one family that I had for 4 years, now my daddy has gone and surrendered me to Petsmuck and I got so scared that I pooped.  Everywhere.  Well they cleaned that up and a lady hugged me and tried to tell me it was all ok but it's heartbreaking and I love my family and I don't want to be ...... and then my daddy came back into the room with a receipt and they said to daddy "he got a little upset, we waited for you before we clipped his nails" ..... and then the lady who was trying to comfort me put a collar on me and clipped off my toe bones and then I left with daddy.
Daddy felt really bad he took me to a place called Dairy Queen and bought me a soft serve iced cream cone which I have never had before and didn't know how to eat and I a made another huge mess, this time with ice cream, all over the back seat of daddy's big fancy sedan.  It's very fancy and his pride and joy.  The back seat is now one sticky mess he probably has to have it detailed now.
After all that daddy said he needed a beer so we went to a place he knows and daddy had a beer and I had a cheese steak and met some nice people who were also drinking beer.
And then we went home.
Never, ever, let them take you inside of a Petsmuck.
Goodbye from Chomperwith Snoopy who knows better