[Dailydrool] Hello Chomper

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Thu Apr 11 14:57:46 PDT 2019

Hi Chomper,

I too am a sun dog. Even here is Arizona I like to be in the sun and
lounge. My mom does yell at me to come in the house in summer when it is
sooo hot. But even then I like to be out, it may be hot, but I just find
a shady spot. You sound like a very handsome guy and I would love to  be
your girlfriend, but perhaps I'm too mature for you. I am a perfect age
6. In fact the vet just gave my condition a perfect score. He thinks I'm
perfect, but why wouldn't he, I am. My big sister notabasset Maggie is
starting to get a little long in the tooth and doesn't play chase like
she used to. Perhaps we could get together for a nice basset 500?

Paisley, the Diva