[Dailydrool] Paisley

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 11 15:57:42 PDT 2019

Hello from Chomper,
Well hello there good looking, whatcha got cooking?  You can see pictures of me at dalerutz.com
I am mostly black with approximately 1 million naughty spots on my white belly.  Which is very appropriate.
I turned 5 on the 31st of March and my entire clueless family forgot my birthday even though my darling Natalie was home from college on spring break and the entire family was there.  HARUMPH!!
I have demanded a very lavish birthday party the next time she turns up, which is going to be passover (next weekend, the evening of the 19th)  I guess passover is as lavish as it gets ...... I want the lamb shank, I am the baby and so I should get to chew on it during the seder.
You are NOT too old for me, I'm 50 lbs of wild man, let's party.
Ohhh la la from Chomper