[Dailydrool] dEAR

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 18:18:25 PDT 2019

Chomper

This is Merta Lou and I am going to share something very personal and
private with you because you shared something terrible and private with us.
When I first came to this house which I hope never to leave again ever ever
and have been told I never will but you know I have memories and they are
not bad but not here and and  nevermind.
So when  I first came here my nails were ok but they grew and then the
MomPerson cut them but she made me bleed and I cried and she cried and oh
it was..nevermind.
So the next time they were too long she took me to the Vetspital. And I was
scared. I was just scared to go in. I made it clear I was scared. I tucked
my beautiful tail. I flattened my lovely velvet ears. I laid flat. And then
this person I have never seen before TOOK MY LEASH and like you I thought
OH NO I have not been here very long and goodbye Mr. Doc and Mr. Conley (he
was still here then) and Mr. Biskit and the yard and and
Nevermind.
And they took me in back I went because SHE said to and and....this is the
really awful part... She told them BE VERY KIND SHE IS AFRAID and she said
PLEASE BE VERY GENTLE and oh yeah yeah ok they said sure and they got me in
the back and they.....they....they
TIED MY MOUTH SHUT!!!! I never in all my life!! They thought I might bite!!
I NEVER EVER. I was not just afraid but humiliated. I was I was I
was...MomPerson said I was Traumatized and I was whatever that is. I have
never been in back again without Her. Well ok when I ate the penny. But she
never lets them take me away out of her sight for anything else. I have
never been back there, either.....
So, Chomper, it isn't just PetSmuck you need to watch out for.
Love and Cuddles,
Merta Lou, Intrepid but not with my mouth tied shut.