[Dailydrool] Help! I am in Jail!

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 04:48:29 PDT 2019

Hi all! Bugsey here. I am in jail. I need out! I am being unjustly
tortured! All I did was grab my stuffed goat and growl at anyone who looked
at me. Oh. And mom found this really weird scab on Browyn's nose. Let's
face it. It is Browyn the Mighty Huntress. She could have gotten that from
a squirrel, bird, chipmunk, rat, who knows what. Mom says it could be me as
well because I jumped off the couch and bit her for looking at me while I
was laying on the couch with MY goat! Anyway, I am in jail! I need help
getting out!

Jennifer here. Thank goodness the boy is due a B12 shot on Monday. In
addition to being a very grumpy old man, he is also regurgitating again. We
may need to fine tune the timing of these shots! Meanwhile, he is fine in
jail. I am just trying to get him to take a nap.

Bugsey with Beauford, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the jailer, Jennifer