[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 15 09:51:41 PDT 2019

Hi All, Snoopy here,
First off drool to all in need.  Chomper is an especially drooly basset, so we have lots.  Why just last night he was sitting next to momPerson as she folded clean clothes, sliming each and every item as she folded it.  Pre slobbered on.  The boy is efficient, you've got to give him that.
I will cooperate with having my nails trimmed but I have conditions.  I have a 2 nail limit.  That's IT, no more.  So it takes 8-10 days to trim my nails.  I also require a cookie after the two nails.  Pills I am easy peasy I take my rimadyl just plain.  My heart pressure medication momPerson scoops up a tiny bit of butter out of the butter dish on it and PRESTO I eat it.  I get a lot of eye drops (pressure, anti biotic still and dry eye) and I'm usually nice for those but sometimes I protest and need a cookie mid drops.
Miss Clara Basset you watch out for that d at mn beagle.
More later from Snoopy who has been spending most of his waking hours playing real gentle with his brother Chomper.  If Chomper wants to play rowdy he will run off and chase around in circles and come back and wrestle real gentle.