[Dailydrool] Itchies

Dossey, Gwen gdossey at te.com
Mon Apr 15 14:53:58 PDT 2019

Greetings from California!

It is trying to be spring here real bad - flowers, grass and weeds are all blooming and growing like crazy!  Unfortunately, all 3 of my girls have the itchies something fierce!  They just had a bath last Monday and by Wednesday they were itching again!  I've checked 100 times for fleas and haven't seen a one (the groomer didn't find any either)!  Do I *really* have to bring them to the vets for allergy testing?  I've heard bad things about Apoquel, but then I've heard good things, too, so I'm confused!  Do any of you have any suggestions?

Healing drool to those in need.
Thanks!
~Gwen, Sasha, Sundae & Marshmallow~ (:>
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.