[Dailydrool] Itchies

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 16:47:55 PDT 2019

I would think there might be something cheaper and less powerful to try
first, instead of leaping into either testing or Apoquel. Which, as I
remember, is very pricey. (It also worked very well for us on Conley) Have
you tried an over the counter thing like Benadryl? Some of the others, like
Zyrtek (Sp) may be ok too, but I would ask your Vet. Unless he continues to
itch no matter what, I would try something less...less. Just my thoughts.
MomPerson to Merta Lou & Doc

PS I am assuming your Vet has done a skin scraping to rule out mites.