[Dailydrool] Brat--Free

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 05:04:18 PDT 2019

Beauford here. I have one Browyn the Brat free for the taking. If you
aren't too far away, I will even deliver. I have completely had it with
her! Bugsey has been a wee bit under the weather. Nothing serious. Don't
worry. He just is tired and grumpy. He is do his happy shot today (B12).
So, he has said I am in charge of Browyn. She is insufferable! Beauford,
lets go run around in the yard in the pouring rain and I will knock you
over and jump on you! Beauford, mom says we can't play in the rain. Let's
play in the kitchen and I will pull your ears and jump on you. I have had
it with all this jumping on me! I am 10 years old. I don't deserve to be
treated like this! She is 7 years old. She should know better. So, I
growled at her. Twice. The first time, she and I were in the kitchen
waiting on fresh radishes. The brat climbed on top of me to get her radish
first. So, I growled. Mom was so surprised she looked for Bugsey and didn't
see him. Then she looked at me and asked if I growled at the Brat. I gave
mom my winning smile. She made Browyn sit on the other side of her and I
got my radish first and then another when the brat wasn't looking. I
growled again in the evening. I was quietly laying on the floor while the
family was watching TV. Browyn tried to go right over me to get to the
couch! How rude! I growled. Dad yelled at Browyn. Then he yelled at mom
because no matter how short you get her nails, she click, clicks on the
hardwood floor. It drives everyone but her batty. Bugsey decided to take
pity on me and said he would share the couch with the brat on one
condition. She wasn't allowed to touch him. So, the brat finally got on the
couch and wrapped herself up in the cover on the couch and went to sleep.
I really don't think I can take this anymore. Please some one! Take her!

Beauford, with Bugsey and Browyn the Brat