[Dailydrool] Allergies or not

anniebh at acsol.net anniebh at acsol.net
Wed Apr 17 13:49:14 PDT 2019

One of our girls has had a chronic runny nose for months. Doc said it is not
allergy. It all started about a year ago. She was having a hard time and he
ex-rayed her heart and it was enlarged and she had developed pneumonia. He
put her on antibiotics and heart meds and she has been doing fine. Her heart
is back to normal size, except the runny nose persists.  He did a nasal
scope. Didn't find anything; I can give her Allegra in the morning and
Benadryl at night but nothing stops her nose from running. We have even
gotten a nebulizer and put her in a crate blowing medicine in. It takes
about half an hour every morning. Poor girl hates it. It doesn't seem to be
doing any good anyway. Wish we could figure it out.

Ann