[Dailydrool] Grain free food

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 20:19:31 PDT 2019

My vet strongly urged us to change the hounds food from grain free to a
grained food. I respect him immensely and have taken his advice for years
but our Suzy has a terrible time with grains and, sure enough, as soon as
she went to another food, she had diarrhea. I might try it when I don't
have to worry about her sensitive belly but, for now, we're doing grain
free. Honestly, we've been doing grain free for years and Suzy is 12 and
Shadow is 13 so I'm guessing it hasn't hurt them too much. Either that or
we've just been lucky.

Get well and heart healing drool is being sent to all in need.

Jane, Toby & the Houndettes
Shadow & Suzy