[Dailydrool] Ooh, ooh, who is going to the Michigan event!?

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 00:07:52 PDT 2019

this is Mariah of Hawaii.  any houndies I know going to that Michigan event?  mom says it is too far for me to go.  But I have the movie poster of the century featuring me me me.  Some of you may have bid on notecards of the poster from Southwest Colorado’s auction.  it features me counter surfing for a turkey and looks exactly like the JAWS movie poster.  if you want to enter my poster, email my mom and she’ll email you back a jpeg you can take to your local copy shop and have blown up.  I guarantee you’ll win!  and then you can sell the poster to benefit a rescue of your choice.  How come I Iive on the most remote island on earth?  i think I’, missing out on all the fun!!!  Mariah.  Vlbzwick at yahoo.com