[Dailydrool] Snoopy is aghast.

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 25 17:17:51 PDT 2019

Hi all Snoopy here
I should like to report an assault on my person. That is to say, houndage.  What I mean is that I have been assaulted.
I have been stumbling a bit and I was promised  a laser and I was taken down to the vetspital for my laser.  I am feeling much bettter btw came home and climbed right up on the couch which I am not supposed to do. To bad.
Anyway they took me “in back” because chomper was being a handful and dadPerson had all he could do to manage him and while they had me in back they chopped off my toe bones without anyone’s knowledge nor consent.
And then they said to dadPerson on the way out “yeah we got his nails too they were kinda long and it makes it tougher for him to walk”. Got my nails.  No howdy do.  No nothing.  Just lobbed then right off.
More later from Snoopy who is outragedWith chomper who is still terrified and he never left dadPersons lap. Chomper hates the vets office.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone