[Dailydrool] Bugsey

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 05:41:48 PDT 2019

Jennifer here. I have to admit I am about ready to rip out my hair. I
thought we finally figured out the mystery to all of Bugsey's
regurgitating. Nope. He regurgitated last Thursday and so I gave him a week
of sucralfate. I figured it was just a fluke. No big deal. Then yesterday
morning I was dishing up breakfast and suddenly my feet were all wet and
disgusting. Yep. Bugsey regurgitated on my feet while waiting for my
breakfast! No. He isn't in trouble. He didn't get yelled at. It isn't his
fault. But, it is frustrating that we obviously don't have this all under
control. He is on sucralfate for another 10 days and if he throws up over
the weekend, he gets to see the vet next week. Meanwhile I have the crew in
drool overdrive for Guiness, Clara and anyone else in need.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess