[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Fri Apr 5 18:26:22 PDT 2019

I am still sleeping on the futon with her as she does not want to sleep on a dog bed and has figured out how to climb up an our bed, which my wife does NOT want.  I think she may soften eventually, but for now it is the futon for me and Blanca.  She also has adopted my wife's reading chair as her own.  When I can't locate her, all I have to do is look on the chair and there she is.  When we go for walks,  she zigzags back and forth from one side of the sidewalk to the other.  As a show hound, she surely no longer knows heel, or figures she has found a sucker.  She also does not take treats when out, as I have tried to reward her with them when she potties when asked to.  She will take them inside, but not outside.  Not a typical basset.
 Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and Blanca along
with Millie, Pw. Charlie and Pw. Bennett, all ATB  AOL Desktop