[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Mon Apr 8 18:39:31 PDT 2019

Well, Blanca has started to assert her bassitude.  She has started to be a bit finicky in eating, but I was  ordered not add anything to her food.  Well, twice I added just a little bit; once a real tiny piece of cheese, and this morning two very thin slices of a little wiener.  She ate after the addition.  Tonight the same attitude from her.  She did eat after I brought  the bowl to her, nothing added.  We need to work on her sleeping position.  She does not allow me to get into bed first and get myself comfy.  She quickly hops on the bed and takes over.  Try moving a 50 pound cement block.  I have not heard her bark once, only a few whimpers when she wants attention.  I have discovered that in addition to being afraid of children, she is also afraid of other dogs.  When she sees on, she turns around and wants to go back home.  I can see the kid fear, but other dogs.  How did she make it in the show ring?  We are becoming great friends, but I am still confined to  the futon, as she found out  how to get onto our regular bed.

 Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and Blanca along
with Millie, Pw. Charlie and Pw. Bennett, all ATB  AOL Desktop