[Dailydrool] Blanca

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:36:38 PDT 2019

Dear Doug,

So happy to read your adventures with your gal.  My precious is yelling at
me, I am upstairs, she is down, so this is a quick note.

I am soon to be a foster mom,  Saturday, I am bringing home Margot.  She is
two, her family is not able to keep her due to elder parent health issues.
 i kinda think she may be a problem child, but she is a foster, and I will
do what I can for her.  I have already changed her name to Lola in my mind,
do not know why.

Anyway,

Nana needs me, I need food and etc. etc  etc

Healing drool to all in need,

Hugs and Love,

Jackie and Nana

BTW, I have turned my life upside down for little Nana, Doug, sounds like
you are doing the same for Blanca.  It is so worth it though.