[Dailydrool] From the desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 00:03:10 PDT 2019

Well hello all this is Merta Lou, joyfully professional Lady Basset Hound,
Journalist, Detective and now, questionairer ...uh....yeah.

My Person has been reading again I try so hard to stop her from doing this,
it is so dangerous when the person reading does not distinguish between
truth and fiction, you know? ANdyway she had been reading when she read
something that she learned   only or thought maybe sort of she knew but
didn't andso she snatched the strawberries regused to share.
Now mushrooms and toads I understand but STRAWBERRIES??
She insists she had read that we may not have them.
Does anyone know about this?

Love and Cuddles,
Merta Lou hungry for strawberries.