[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 02:03:53 PDT 2019

This is ML writing from here.
I read that there are newbies joining families and it brings a tear to my
lovely brown, expressive eye.

I myself was once a newbie.
Hard to imagine, but it is true-- someone gave me away!  Free to good home.
Well no. Not at all really. It was more like if the First People found the
second people wanting in anyway at all, no deal. And SHE had to pick me up
in person. But still it was traumatizing especially since the Dog In The
Back of the Van was in some stage of meltdown and either refused to sit
down in his crate and refused food and water or  wouldn't get up.
I tried my best to comfort him, as I admit his presence alone comforted me
somewhat-- SHE had not killed him yet and so perhaps I too, had a chance.
(As it happened she was considerably concerned about him.)
Anyway my message to newbies is BE OF GOOD CHEER because chances are good
these people really really wanted you.

Love and Cuddles
Merta Lou, Intrepid Lady Basset Hound Journalist, Investigator and and and
Yes'm, getting off now...