[Dailydrool] Plea for Bugs my foster

Ursula Kramer rodurs at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 08:15:32 PST 2019

Hello fellow Droolers. I know I haven’t been very activelately just lurking.

 I would like tointroduce you to my foster Basset Hound “Bugs”. He is a sweet guy that has hadnothing but bad luck in his lifetime. He came into rescue a year ago with threelarge cysts on his back and several smaller ones all over his body. We tookcare of those, then he developed a cancerous growth on his leg. We went aheadand had it also removed. They did not get clear margins on the growth on hisleg and it never healed up properly. It is still open and now it is infectedand from talking to a surgeon the only choice is to amputate the leg. OregonBasset Hound Rescue is a small rescue and funds are limited. If you are onFacebook you can see pictures of him as well as read more about him both onDebbie’s Dawgs as well as Oregon Basset Hound Rescue.

Won’t you please consider donating to help pay with hismedical costs? If you go to www.oregonbassethoundrescue.comthey have a donation button, please indicate that your donation is for “Bugs”.If you use PayPal you may need to send a separate email to designate the moneygoing to “Bugs”.

Ursula Kramer (foster mom)rodurs at yahoo.com