[Dailydrool] Almost

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 05:46:43 PST 2019

I am so very sorry you had to go through this with Benny, and saddened too,
that he had such a devastating response to a routine vaccination. But
here's the thing:
You did the best you could with the information that you had.
In the end, this is absolutely all we can do. My goal when I lose a dog is
to be able to look in the mirror and say honestly that I did the best I
could with the information I had at the time. That I tried every known
avenue and that my Vet did the best he could as well. I learned this the
hard way.
You did everything right. Sometimes it just doesn't work out.
Hugs to you and your family, both human and canine.You cared. That's what
counts.

MomPerson to MertaLou & Doc