[Dailydrool] Too many goodbyes!

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Mon Feb 18 18:15:14 PST 2019

There may be a lot of happy greetings at the Bridge right now as puppers whose stories have been shared over the years meet nose to nose. But here on the Drool we are reeling from too many departures. And now Rolph has left us to join the Bridge Brigade. I'm glad there are so many Rolph stories to treasure. He was a unique and estimable hound. Healing drool is being slung Sally's way. Thank you so much for sharing your Rolph with all of us!

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf

lois.leader at cox.net