[Dailydrool] Ralph

Ellen Cole erc2761 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 02:23:26 PST 2019

I’m so very sorry to learn of Rolph’s passing. Ever since you wrote that his time was limited, I’ve dreaded opening the Drool Digest and seeing his name with this update. Rolph’s updates have been a joy to read throughout the years. Thank you for sharing him with us. We know that your heart is broken today, but also know that Rolph will remain with you always in your happy memories and that those memories will serve to heal your heart in the days to come.

Ellen (Abigail, Oliver, Magnolia & GracieLou FlatBasset all ATB to greet Rolph)

Sent from my iPad