[Dailydrool] My bad...apologies to Reggie

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:21:19 PST 2019

Oops. My bad. My apologies to Reggie. And thanks to the friends here who've
responded to my question about what to do here.

I've borrowed one of those little security web cameras and set it up in the
room where I've always kept my dogs when I go out. And it's not Reggie
starting the barking: Dexter is having panic attacks - anxiety...shaking,
panting, whining, crying, then baying (not quite a good howl, but you know
what I mean). And when the baying starts, Reggie kicks in barking.

If the noise was in response to external stimuli, I'd consider the
citronella collar. Or the vibration collar.  But since Dexter is anxious,
those would only make it worse.

Today I had to come back from work and pick them up. They spent the morning
in my car, and didn't make a peep, even with traffic going and co-workers
in and out of the office door right by the car. That works for winter, but
totally won't be okay when the temperatures rise.)

Dexter is going to the vet Tuesday to get his bandage changed (from that
tumor removal surgery - vet visit every four days or so). And I'll ask them
about the anxiety issue. In the meantime, maybe the new information will
help trigger some memories from the Daily Drool members that might also be
helpful.

Well, time to go back to work. And the dogs stay here. But I'm leaving the
doggie door open, and leaving the house door open. I hope there isn't too
much damage from raging hounds...

Tim 'n Puppies