[Dailydrool] Green bean diet

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Fri Jul 26 16:40:17 PDT 2019

Becky's recent post about Watson's weight and using green beans in the diet sent me on a Google search. We have some porky puppers in our family (my granddogs) and I'm wondering if adding green beans to the dog's diet is effective and nutritious enough. As usual, Dr. Google provides all sorts of opinions. Does anyone have experience with this weight loss method?

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog (I'm a lean, mean, ball-chasing machine) and Dobby the House Elf (maybe a wee tad pleasantly plump)

lois.leader at cox.net