[Dailydrool] Walkies

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 00:24:06 PDT 2019

Since Emma has improved at home this makes me think that she will improve
on walks but first she needs to trust that you will not let anything
happen. If it were me, and my dog, I would stop when she does and spend
maybe a minute or two coaxing her onward but if she is determined then go
home. If she knows you will listen to her, she may be willing to go
further. Another choice is to try at a time of day (like very early, or
after dark  without putting yourself at risk)
And/or is there someone with a dog who would walk with you? Another more
confident dog with her might help.
Just some thoughts. Best of luck.
MomPerson to Merta Lou who has her own thoughts about Dangerous Things on
Walkies.