[Dailydrool] Secret life of Pets NOT SO FUNNY ANYMORE

bassetresque bassetresque at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 18:54:25 PDT 2019

This movie has a short clip at the end which shows a small child climbing on a Bassets back to get into the frig. Not ok at all my opinion Basset abuse. Any furbaby abuse. Back crippling injuries. A dog who might snap from a startle or pain. My Lucy would not tolerate this. She's a good girl but it would be her limit. I know it would. Frankie would allow it. And suffer from a back injury. He's just SO good. Anyone who agrees with me, please voice your opinion go on their website go on Facebook and LET THEM KNOWWe thank you Pam Lucy Frankie and ALL my kidz ATB Houndy the Found Hound Lumpy da Beagler Judy Toby McKenzie Andy and Thomas Edward Catt

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.