[Dailydrool] Conversations I Know They Had

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 00:58:07 PDT 2019

Merta Lou: Oh hey Look what I found!
Doc: What is?
ML: A bird I think. It was once.
Doc: Ooo it's...very dead.
ML: Yeah I bet a cat got it when we were inside.
Doc: What should we do with it?
ML: I am going to roll in it.
Doc: Oh, good idea! I'm next.

Doc: That was good. Now what?
ML: Let's eat it.
'Doc: Excellent. We'll have a picnic. Shall we share?
ML: Yes of course. We'll just lay down here in the middle of the yard and
nibble on this bird.
Doc: Wonderful! Mmm could use some salt
ML: Or something. What is this green thing hanging out of it?
Doc: Oh I don't know! Is it tasty?
ML: Uh Oh. I hear the door -- here she comes GET THE BIRDGETTHE too late!
She got it. Well let's go inside and kiss Mr Biskit.
Doc: Very good! Maybe get a treat...

Unhappy MomPerson to Doc and Merta Lou
(They should never have laid down together in the yard, something they
simply never do, so when I saw them from the window, I knew something was
up.)