[Dailydrool] Catching Up

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 04:30:35 PDT 2019

Hi Everyone! Beauford here. Things have been a little crazy over here. Two
weeks ago, Bugsey and Browyn were being really puky and the mom was going
crazy cleaning up vomit from not one but two dogs. What ever they got into,
I didn't. Mom finally got smart and cracked out the cerenia. That pretty
much put a stop to everything. Then The mom managed to do something really
stupid and dislocated and bruised three ribs. Talk about cranky! That put
her in a really rotten mood. The good news is that she decided it was too
painful to brush our teeth for a few days. Then one of the fish tanks
sprung a leak. Fortunately, the tank is on ceramic tile. Anyway, the mom
has been having really bad luck with all the small equipment failing on
her. So, she upgraded to a 20 gallon long with two dividers. That holds all
three bettas in their own container. I was most helpful and kept mom
company through the whole procedure. Browyn got a bladder infection and
rotated between begging to go outside and just peeing on the floor. As you
might imagine, the mom and I are doing TONS of laundry! It is exhausting!
Now for the final excitement! Mom may have managed to find a fence to keep
all of us hounds out of the garden, but now we have a rabbit in there! We
keep barking to let mom know it is there, but she hasn't figured out how to
get rid of it yet.

Yours Truly,
Beauford with Bugsey, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer