[Dailydrool] Nana update after the neurologist

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 14:58:17 PDT 2019

I cannot explain why I had fear to see a neurologist for Nana, but I did.
Turns out, it was a very pleasant visit.  He detected a heart murmur in
Nana that was previously undiagnosed.  Before any potential MRI or surgery,
she needs and echocardiogram.  She gets that Monday.  She is scheduled for
acupuncture as well.  Her meds were tweaked, higher on most, adding pepcid,
and I am still on the fence for MRI and surgery.  This dog will end up
bionic!!!!  She is such a hit with everyone, to meet Nana is to love Nana.
I cannot deny her a best possible outcome, but I worry about decision
making.  I let her primary vet know what the neurologist determined, and I
will appreciate his input in the following steps.

Exhausted Jackie and Nana Both!!!!